Located in beautiful Sarasota, Florida, Krause Dental is here for all of your oral care needs. We use the latest technologies in dental medicine to ensure that all of our patients can achieve outstanding oral health and beautiful smiles. Our lineup of dental services includes everything from regular exams and cleanings to advanced dental implants, allowing you to receive the treatment you need from a team you trust. We pride ourselves on offering a stress-free environment where we listen to the unique needs every patient. We hope that you will choose Krause Dental for all of your dental needs, and our team looks forward to showing you the wonders of today’s dentistry.
Our general dentistry offerings include:
- Crowns & Bridges: For lost or severely damaged teeth, dental crowns and bridges are used to restore their function and appearance. Krause Dental offers multiple options for crowns and bridges in order to provide you with the best possible results. After treatment, you’re sure to enjoy your beautifully restored smile.
- Dentures: One of the best methods for treating tooth loss, our dentures are carefully fitted and custom-designed to offer the appearance and functionality of strong, healthy teeth. Our practice provides options for both fixed dentures and traditional dentures.
- Fluoride Applications: Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that works to strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay. Our fluoride applications involve applying fluoride directly to the teeth for quick and effective results.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are provided as a way of treating moderately damaged teeth. They are more extensive than a dental filling, but they retain more of a tooth’s original structure than a dental crown. The result is a fully restored tooth that is both strong and durable.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings & Complete Checkups: Our experts use regularly scheduled dental checkups as an opportunity to thoroughly examine your teeth and to provide timely treatment if any issues are discovered. We advise all of our patients to visit us at least twice per year for this purpose. In addition to a professional teeth cleaning, you will also receive an oral cancer screening and digital X-rays when necessary.
- Sealants: A dental sealant is a thin, protective coating that is applied to the chewing surface of a person’s back teeth. Sealants establish an effective barrier against materials that can cause serious harm to teeth. Many patients receive dental sealants as a way of keeping their teeth healthy and preventing cavities.
- Tooth-colored Fillings: When a tooth has experienced minor damage or decay, often from a cavity, a dental filling is used to restore its function and appearance. Our practice offers composite fillings that look natural and leave teeth protected and healthy.
Krause Dental is your top choice for stress-free dentistry in Sarasota, Florida. Please call us at (941) 923-3802 to schedule an appointment.
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT NOW!
Our Happy Patients
The Krause Team are very professional and genuinely friendly staff to help you feel comfortable and confident that the dentistry you will receive is top notch! I am very satisfied with Dr. Krause and his commitment to state of the art technology to perform exceptional dental work. Today he utilized 3D technology to perfect my implant. I highly recommend him and his entire office for your important dental procedures.
"I recommend Krause Dental to anyone who requires a gentle touch. Dr. Krause and his staff really make you feel comfortable and I can honestly say that it was a pleasure being there. I feel very confident that all my dental needs are being met and that Dr. Krause is really cares about the well being of his patients."
"Outstanding experience!! Wonderful staff, nice facilities, and little or no wait time. Dr. Krause is very friendly and honest.... he tells you what you truly need and does not try to "upsell" you on unnecessary work. I could not be happier with my experience at Krause Dental."
WE'RE HERE TO HELP YOU GET THE PERFECT SMILE!
GET IN TOUCH!
7208 Beneva Road S.,
Sarasota, FL 34238