A graduate of Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Dr. Krause believes that comprehensive and successful dental health involves truly working with people, and goes beyond treating teeth. His desires and goals are to make a positive difference in the lives of his patients by earning their respect, because he believes that any respect given to him must be earned.
Dr. Krause has had a passion for healthcare since high school. An important individual who notably and positively influenced his views on dental care was his father, who had a long and distinguished career as a dentist in the suburbs of Chicago where he was raised. He is proud to follow in his father’s footsteps and is committed to Krause Dental.
Dr. Krause combines an exceptional education, extensive clinical experience and personal dedication to improving patient’s dental health. This allows him to bring both functional health and beauty to his patient’s smiles.
Dr. Krause has been practicing and living in Sarasota for 9 years. He is dedicated to his family and loves spending time with good friends. When he’s not practicing dentistry, he enjoys fishing and the outdoors.
- Academic Achievements
- Passed both the National and Florida board in the 90th percentile
- Top 15 percent of his dental school class
- Made the Dean’s list 5 out of 6 semesters at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Member of the National Society of Scholars
- Dr. Krause is a member of
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontics
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Young Professional Group of Sarasota
- Rotary club of Lakewood Ranch
- Continuing Education
- Arun Garg-Implant Continuum, hands on implant placement and bone management
- Frank Spears-Creating Esthetic Excellence
- Edgar Davilla-Principles of Implant Surgery
Prior to purchasing his dental practice, Dr. Krause completed hundreds of hours of clinical training and even worked as a teaching assistant at Nova Southeastern where he assisted students in all aspects of dental coursework. He has mastered all ceramic and cosmetic systems. Over 90 percent of dentistry done today has been developed in the last 10 years. Dr. Krause is dedicated to the newest advancements in implant and cosmetic dentistry and keeps up-to-date with the latest technologies. After graduation, Dr. Krause has accumulated over 150 hours of continuing education hours to ensure that he can provide the best services to his patients. The exciting technological innovations inspire Dr. Krause to pursue excellence in his dental practice.